Organic biological activators
Product code: BioacEco
- Comments 0
Organic biological activators for septic tank cleaning
- Packaging: polyethylene
- Weight: 40 g/pack
- Units in a box: 10 packs
By using biological activator packs in the maintenance of septic tanks installed in your household, you can extend the total use of the sewage treatment plant and, at the same time, increase the septic tank emptying interval by at least 3-24 months.
OPERATING PRINCIPLES OF THE BIOLOGICAL ACTIVATORS
The biological activator is a biological product that contains a complex of non-pathogenic micro-organisms and selected enzymes, ensuring and maintaining the optimal cleaning of a septic tank. The biological activator pack is used to initiate the first dissolution of the coarse matter inside the tank and the continuous cleaning of the ecological septic tank. It reduces the need for emptying and removing organic waste from the septic tank and toilet, eliminating also the unpleasant odours. The use of biological activators prevents clogging without attacking the drainage tubes. Please note that the biological activator is a natural product that respects the environment.
DESCRIPTION OF THE FUNCTIONING PROCESS
Insert a pack with biological activators in the toilet water tank (please note that it is preferable to apply it at the end of the column). After a waiting period of 3 minutes when the contents of the pack melt, flush the toilet.
The use of biological activators requires a suitable dosage, specifically:
- From 1 to 4 people apply 1 pack per week
- From 5 to 8 people apply 2 packs per week
- From 9 to 12 people apply 3 packs per week
Biological activator cleaning solutions are used in systems such as:
- septic tanks
- concrete septic tanks
- treatment plants
THE ADVANTAGES OF BIOLOGICAL ACTIVATORS
- natural and ecological cleaning process
- increasing the time interval for emptying
- extending the septic tank useful life
- very low cleaning costs of the treatment plant
What should I respect when using biological activators?
Answer: When using biological activators in your household, please beware of the following:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not inhale
- Do not handle with wet hands, because chemical reactions might occur.
- After use, hand washing is mandatory.
- The biological activator packs are kept in moisture-free places.